Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Dark Metal Lacquer Allure of the Earth with R&R Romanov

Today's post is a simple paring of two colours, orange and black with some holo goodness.


Dark Metal Lacquer is a new UK Indie, which came as part of a set.  The orange shown, Allure of the Earth, is a little teeny weeny bit more orange in real life.  I paired this with R&R Romanov which is a stunning black jelly with orange holo duochrome glitters.  I layered Romanov over a-england Camelot.  To keep the black and orange theme I added the black heart studs which were from a set I previously reviewed from BornPrettyStore. 





This really came to life in bright sunshine, Romanov looked particularly stunning and full of depth in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! Lovely colours :) Can imagine how they sparkle in the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.