Sunday, 6 July 2014

Neons with Leather Dots

The nails today were an "ashes of empires" creation.  I sat down and did my nails with a cracking idea, but in reality it just looked shit (see the last photo) so my replacement came in the form of neons with textured dots.  I was going to do zigzag chevrons with the leather polish but just didn't have the patience to wait for Seche to work it's magic and so I decided to go with leather dots.


This photo was taken at 9pm at night, no flash, no lighting other than what was coming in the window, this is so bright!!
The photo above was a just done photo, the next photos in this post were taken after 24hrs so there is some tip wear and a chip on one nail (which I didn't even notice until I was adding the watermark to my photos!)




This next photo was taken on my phone when I had just applied the neons.  I used a base of white polish (OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls is still my go-to almost white) then added SpaRitual Imaginarium (pink) piCture pOlish Fake Tan (orange) China Glaze Sun Kissed (highlighter yellow) I'm With the Lifeguard (green) and Splish Splash (blue.)


Now finally the monstrous design I started the evening out with....  it's a not quite colour accurate phone photo of Barry M Damson with gold leaf, the accent glitter is Ica Vally by Cirque.  It all went wrong with the studs and by the time this photo was taken the studs were stuck firm.  I should have realised when the studs didn't want to stick initially that they were a baaaaaaad idea!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks really cute and perky! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wouldn't have even noticed the chip if you'd not told us.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.