Saturday, 2 August 2014

Barry M Pastel mix

I had been toying with some way of combining a mix of pastel shades and the Barry M Gellys were a great option, bright yet pastel-y!  I added a polish from the matte collection and made it shiny with top coat!


The Miami bottle was damaged in transit from Boots online, they didn't individually package the polishes and the label was rubbed off.
I used Barry M Gellys in Blueberry, Prickly Pear and matte in Miami.  The silver studs didn't start out life silver, they were the coloured ones I have used a lot recently and "salvaged" as I removed my polish, the colour on the studs came off leaving me with 2mm square silver studs.  I had a bag of these, but lost them somewhere!  Pictures shown with HK Girl.




Don't forget you can see my newest ideas first on Instagram, with the #instasneakpeek I have been offering ahead of posting on my blog!  This mani was on I posted on the night I found out I had won the piCture pOlish giveaway to win a full set of their Rocky Horror Show collection, I was in the app trying to add my hashtags, then I got a notification that PP had liked my giveaway post and a comment to say I had won.  I love Instagram!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Love these! The colour combination is gorgeous. E&J.xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.