Tuesday, 26 August 2014

British Nail Blogger Colour Me Crazy - Black & White (and silver and grey!)

I have loosely translated this week's Colour Me Crazy theme of black and white to add in silver and grey.  I love how simple this is but how it all ties in together so well!


I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Beauty UK Slate and Glam Polish in Black, a-england Encore Margot and Cheeky CH16 to stamp.  After problems with my top coat, for this mani I used Mentality Top Coat and then added a coat of HK Girl to seal everything in and help speed up the drying time.  Can't wait to try Mentality Fast Dry.





Love this combination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. I love skittle manis like this! It just all fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and chic combination. It looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab! The gradient is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.