Tuesday, 12 August 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy - Pink

  

For Colour Me Crazy Pink week I have reached for my favourite pink, SpaRitual Magnify (previously provided for review)


I broke my thumb nail reaching for my purse   :(    It came clean off, no chance of repairs.  I love the way the pink and gold accents work together here, I used Enchanted Polish Austin Powers on my ring finger and topped my middle finger with piCture pOlish Rocky (I was lucky enough to win the whole Rocky Horror collection in an Instagram giveaway.)  The studs are 1.5mm studs from She Sells Sea Shells.  I bought 100 for £1.  Photos are with two coats of HK Girl.





The day I wore these I had my hand grabbed and inspected twice and someone who loves pink (and has had pink hair for the last 10 years or more) said she loved the gold - Austin Powers!  I didn't tell her how much she would have to pay for a bottle of it nowadays, I was lucky enough to snag my bottle years ago, before it was discontinued, when Llarowe was just starting out.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. These colours look gorgeous together and Austin Powers is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do seem to work pretty well, don't they? I think silver and pink sounds better.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Pink and gold look great together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am surprised at how well they work!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's gorgeous! Pink and gold are so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks SO good together! Loving the Rocky especially!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.