Monday, 18 August 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy Purple

This week's Colour Me Crazy theme is purple.  I didn't like my first set of nails for this theme so I did another.  This is the second mani, I will share the ones I didn't like in my next post!


My base was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, I then sponged the gradient using Morgan Taylor Polished Up and OPI Planks a Lot.   I topped the gradient with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  The 2mm silver studs are some I picked up on eBay, the 1.5mm are from She Sells Sea Shells.  I  stamped with a Pueen stamping plate and a-england Sleeping Palace, then top coated with two coats of HK Girl.




There's something magical about Fairy Dust over gradients.  My top coat did something weird on the middle finger, some kind of wrinkle.  Maybe it is because I am getting to the end of the bottle?  As I have mentioned in recent posts I have switched to Duri Brush N Go.

I shared one of these photos over on my Instagram page and it became the first picture I have ever shared on there which reached over 100 likes!  It has since been trumped by another post which will be coming soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! The fairy dust looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.