Saturday, 16 August 2014

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy swatches and how I wore it.


Today's post is a more recent one so my nails are looking longer in this than they may do in my last couple of posts! I have quite a vault of photos which I am wading through, trouble is as I clear one set of photos I am adding some more!  #nailgirlproblems!  I recently won a couple of China Glaze polishes including Flip Flop Fantasy in a Facebook like and share giveaway from NailPolish.co.uk so today's post is a straight swatch of Flip Flop Fantasy and also shows photos of how I wore it.

First photos are of two coats of Flip Flop Fantasy over Duri, no top coat.  The white bottle has no relevence to this photo, I used it to try and stop the camera throwing a fit at the neon colour.


Yes it really is that bright!  The polish went on so well in two coats, no streaking issues, no need for a white base.  It dries slightly matte and if I had had the time I would have left it at this, without top coat.




As I didn't have time to wait for the polish to dry with a matte effect and I didn't fancy shiny bright plain nails, I added some dots.  This is how I wore it, dotted with China Glazes in Foie Gras and Kinetic Candy and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Photos below are with a coat of Duri Brush N Go top coat.





Last couple of bonus pics, taken on my phone.

This first one is taken at 8pm on a dull evening with no flash or special lighting.


This next one was in the blue light of the fish tank, I think it was after 24hrs wear.


I was so amazed at how quickly my prize was delivered - I emailed my address at 1pm, the prize was with me the next day!  I have previously reviewed a Barry M and my experience of NailPolish.co.uk and I am now really pleased to report that the negatives I mentioned in my previous post have been corrected - individually wrapped polishes and an ID8000 label are now part of the free 1st class delivery they offer.   I am also really pleased that my nails look loads better in this post than my last post!

Nailpolish.co.uk sell China Glaze f4or £4.35, so with free delivery I think my CG drawer will be growing again soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love neons like this that are properly neon! This one has been on my wish list for a while so I may have to take the plunge now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I just want to see more pics of your fishtank! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! I never actually think of doing nail art on neon polish but I just might now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.