Friday, 8 August 2014

Colour Wheel App picks my polish

Barry M Waikiki has been a polish I have wanted to use for some time, but I wasn't sure what to match it with.  I remembered Sammy the Nailasaurus mentioning Kuler by Adobe and wondered if I could find an app to help with picking colours.  I had a look in the Android Playstore and found an app called Colour Wheel which helped me to pick colours complimentary to this shade: purple and blue.  


I used two coats of Waikiki on the green nails, two coats of Almond on the two accent nails, then added square studs and dots.  Pictures are with top coat, two coats of HK Girl.





I revamped my blog layout at the start of August, the colours I chose were done with this app, it generates a number against a colour, so I used the colour codes for my font choices in the redesign.


I love this app and am going to try picking polish by it more often!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! These are beautiful! I always love your dotticures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous dotticure, and I'm off to check out that app now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.