Friday, 1 August 2014

SpaRitual Pastel Skittlette

**press samples**

Today's skittlette was one of those ideas which came to me in a random moment and I made a point of emailing myself to ensure I didn't forget as the pastel nature of these colours by SpaRitual work together so well for this.


The studs looked fine on my hands, but as soon as I saw these pictures I was soooo annoyed by the wonky line I created!!





I started out with a base of Protein Boost, I am back to loving this strengthener after finding a bottle I bought last October and forgot about when I started using Duri.  I used two coats of Uncomplicated on all nails.  To speed drying time I added Seche Vite to my middle and ring finger, then placed the studs to my other nails.  I added a lilac even though I wasn't using a lilac polish as it seemed to "go."  Once my Seche'd nails were dry enough, I used NailStickr Nail Vinyls in my favourite zigzag chevron design and sponged over them with Delight (mint green) and Magnify (pink) somehow they created a hint of lilac when the blended!  I finished off with two coats of HK Girl.

Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram to see future nail designs before the full blog posts are written, #instasneakpeek!

3 comments:

  1. fab! I can't see any wonky stud lines at all, this colour looks like a nice caramel colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the pastels against nude. And it looks straight to me! We're all our own worst critics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I hate it when it looks straight with your eyes and then the camera finds the wobbly bits!! However it's super cute and not that far off really!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.