Thursday, 14 August 2014

The one that should have been a colour block: cream, brown and blue.

    

As the title suggests, when I sat down to do this mani, I was intending doing colour blocks on my ring and middle fingernails.  Topcoat was against me though, my seche went thick and my nails looked lumpy.  I cleaned the two accent nails off and started over and this was the result.


These were done on one of those mega hot evenings in July, it caused the HK Girl to bubble.

I used all Barry Ms for this, the nude colour is Lychee from the Gelly collection, the brown is one of the matte collection, Mocha and the blue is another Gelly from the summer release, Damson.




I must try comparing this blue to Baker Street!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love these colours together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course you do the dots better than anyone, just about, so they're absolutely gorgeous. The colors are matched beautifully. Now that it's cooled off, I think it's time to try again for the color block effect. :) Also, do I need to lend you my Restore? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.