Tuesday, 9 September 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy - Pastels

   Press Sample   Purchased by Me

Today's nails are something I idea had been toying with for a while, pastel sponging with white stamping and a glitter sandwich. 


My glitter sandwich was Morgan Taylor Polished Up, W7 Multi Glitter and OPI Barre My Soul.  The sponged nails are Barry M Gellys in Almond, Rose Hip, Sugar Apple and Elderberry over a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  The stamping polish is MoYou Nails White (previously provided for review) and I stamped with Cheeky CH16 scribble design.





I loved the middle two nails so much that I must try this again!  Not so keen on the glitter sandwich, even though I have previously loved this combo!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.