Tuesday, 23 September 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy - Contrasting.


Today's post is a combination of contrasting and complimentary colours, although the theme is contrasting, so we'll focus on the colours which do contrast!  

The first picture has an odd look on my skin, I used the "Colour fix" option on Aviary as the bright colours had made me look like I had been tango'd!!  Whenever colours are tweaked, my skin always look oddly toned, perils of being so pale I guess.




There was a little streaking from my Duri Brush N Go topcoat.




Polishes used were Barry M Pink Punch,  Damson, Guava and Bikini, OPI A Roll in the Hague and Beauty UK Yellow Peril (previously provided for review.)  The lines were added with a black striper and the chevrons were some I won in a NailStickrs giveaway, painted over with a-england Camelot.

There was something about the chevron nails which made me think back to when I visited Disneyland Paris, the Toy Story area, a quick search of Google Images made me realise why, there are random coloured bricks in different shapes and sizes, which is pretty much how the base of these nails is.

Check out the other contrasting nails.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.