Thursday, 25 September 2014

Circular Dots


I posted a couple of days agowith a black / neon combination.  After two days of wearing that I needed a pallette cleanser!  This was what I went with.






I used Barry M Almond with the silver studs, love this colour and the 1.5mm silver studs from SheSellsSeaShells.  The dotted nails are a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  The dots are all Barry M, the pinks dark to light are Pomegranate, Pink Punch, Dragonfruit, Rose Hip (almost invisible.) The blues dark to light are Indigo, Damson, Blueberry and Elderberry.

What polish do you use as your pallette cleanser?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Love it, The little pops of color make it fun and the neutrals are soft and pretty.
    Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love that look! The contrast between the spots and the neutral nails is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.