Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Splatter Mani


Today I have my first successful (ish) splatter mani!  Having no straws in the house I utilised a plastic pipette I had got in, cutting off the end so I could blow through it. Here's how it turned out!

@emslittlecorner



@emslittlecorner

@emslittlecorner

@EmsLittleCorner

I used a white base of Beauty UK Glam Polish in White (press sample) the other polishes used were all purchased by me.  I splattered with Barry M's Guava (also on index finger) Pink Punch (also on thumb) Kiwi (also on little finger) Malibu and Mango, I added 1.5mm studs from SheSellsSeaShells and topcoated with Rica Glossy Glam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combination! I haven't done any splatter nails in ages myself, but it does look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I've never tried a splatter mani (because I try to avoid having a lot of cleanup) but this really makes me want to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.