Saturday, 13 September 2014

Then and Now post - Vintage Roses


Today is a loose then and now post, I have done these loosely to tie in with an older mani (see last photo!)

I have to apologise for the odd colouring of these photos, I had played with the camera after the pink looked odd in the photos for my Rica Glossy Glam review and then didn't notice the pictures seemed differently coloured.  Camera should be sorted now, I have set it to take photos in RAW mode so I can adjust the photos afterwards. I used to use RAW when I first got the camera, a year ago but haven't used RAW for some time.  It is the way forwards though!!

@emslittlecorner

I used a base of China Glaze Kinetic Candy on my thumb and little finger with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the polka dots, my index and middle fingers have a base of Barry M Almond with flowers using OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and Color Club Shabby Drab plus Kinetic Candy dots, the chevron nail is a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then using NailStickrs nail vinyls I added a gradient of Barry M Elderberry and Color Club Shabby Drab.  I top coated with Rica Glossy Glam and managed to catch my little finger on the light box.


@emslittlecorner

@emslittlecorner

Here is the "then!" same basic colour themes, but a bit different, glad I trimmed the paint brush down for finer flowers now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.