Friday, 3 October 2014

Black and White Skittle nails


A couple of weeks ago I saw a post on Instagram which I loved and had to recreate!




Here is the original mani by Chewittsnails on Instagram, I changed the index finger and thumb as I didn't have suitable glitter polish, instead I used texture and dots.


I used a-england Camelot as my black creme, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my white creme, my textures were Kiko 646 and Barry M Lady (worn over one coat of MBSW) I used NailStickr nail vinyls for the chervrons. I top coated with Rica Glossy Glam, which I managed to over brush and drag the black polish, causing streaking.  My left hand was fine, only my right hand streaked.




Wearing the Sugar mat was fab, I haven't worn a texture for ages but really enjoyed it!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I love this combination! The chevrons are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skittles and textures-my two favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.