Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Crumpets Nail Tarts 52 week challenge Teal / Two Colour Gradient.


Today is my first post for a mammoth 52 week challenge by the Crumpet's Nail Tarts group.  The 52 week pick and mix challenge replaces the old TriPolish Tuesdays and Golden Oldie Thurdays with a series of prompts which are a colour and a theme / technique and you can do one of them or combine them both.  This week is Two Colour Gradient / Teal.  Being clever I decided to combine both, then realised I used Turquoise instead of Teal. Oh well, close enough!!

I used Barry M Turqoise and Lychee with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  On my thumb I really liked the white to nude gradient, I think I'm going to try that again with a third colour too.  The pale blue studs (from a set I was previously provided for review) looked to match Turquoise pretty well.  I topcoated with Rica Glossy Glam.




I do have a couple of posts still to come from before I filed my nails off after the disaster  which was a new nail shape!

Fingers crossed this is a challenge I can keep up to date with :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.