Friday, 31 October 2014

Halloween Nails

Quick post to share the Halloween nails I am wearing...


My Hallowe'en  nails, showing my newly unsquared oval shaped nails (still have some squares to share though!!)

I used a base of Barry M Almond and a black striper for my spider with accented whites of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the cobweb was a nail vinyl from She Sells Sea Shells, a base of a-england Excalibur, the dark colour is Cauldron Bubble by Smitten, the pumpkin is a base of Smitten  Fire Burn and the black shapes are the bits I should have pressed out of the nail vinyl to use the stencil, it was quicker and easier not to! The pumpkin stencil is also from She Sells Sea Shells.  The Frankenstein nail is a base of China Glaze  Westside Warrior, the black is a striper and the the white is again OPI, my thumb is again Fire Burn, stamped with Konad special black polish and Born Pretty Store plate QA10. All nails have R&R Glow in the Dark top coat on them, all are topped with Rica Glossy Glam.  Phew, that's a lot!!





This next one is blurry, but you get the idea.


R&R top coat and the Born Pretty stamping plate were previously provided for review.

What are your Hallowe'en plans?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. They're getting so long!! Cute designs all around!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.