Thursday, 23 October 2014

Holy Grail blue holo a-england Tristam topped with Iconic Effect Northern Lights

Today I have a simple swatch, this was one of the colours I enjoyed whilst I had nubbins after filing off the points!

holy grail holo hunt
This is one coat of a-england Tristam topped with Iconic Effect Northern Lights.


holy grail holo hunt

holy grail holo hunt

Iconic Effect holos are lush, my only regret was not getting more when they were still about, the shop has been closed since January (I think) although they do still pop up from time to time in blog sales and nail sales pages on Facebook!

I have a holy grail hunt for the most perfect deep blue holo with hint of indigo, this pairing reminded me to keep the hunt up!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.