Sunday, 12 October 2014

Unexpected break

Just a very short, quick post to explain the unexpected blogging break currently.
Firstly, I caught a horrible cold and felt lousy, then I threw my back sneezing. Next we had a lot of trips to the hospital recently as my step daughter was in there for over two weeks. Then I caught another severe cold and had sinus issues.  Then hubs got took into hospital, he is in at the moment.

Whilst all this was going on I already had a lot of  posts scheduled which have now all published. I haven't really got much inspiration either in amongst all this. 

Once everything is back to normal, regular posts will resume.  Thanks for staying with me :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Hope it all gets better soon, sound's as if you've had one thing after another. You definitely won't lose me, if you need any guest posts to lighten the load you can always ask me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, what a nightmare run of events. Hope everyone is feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *big hugs* Hang in there, hope the hubs is out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of the family babe. Big hugs n hope you all get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.