Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Holiday Nails


These were intended to be my holiday nails for our short break to Devon at the start of half term, I say intended as in the end I changed my plan when the black textured polish looked shiny after a day.



I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wall, Barry M Lady, a-england Camelot, Beauty UK Tealed with a Kiss.  My chevron nail vinyls were from NailStickrs, some I won on an IG giveaway.  I filled in the colours using a black striper and Tealed with a Kiss with a striping brush.  I top coated initially with Beauty UK Ultra Gloss, then Duri Brush N Go, Duri streaks on dots, Beauty UK doesn't dry as quick as I would like, but they make a great duo.




In the end this next dotticure is what I ended up wearing!  This lasted three days then the black chipped and I ended up in pound world looking at polish removal pots!


The dotticure above is coloured bases of Beauty UK Purple Pizzazz, Tealed with a Kiss and Lollipop dotted with black and white, then two black nails using a-england Camelot and the other base colours to dot.  The white was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Love the style and color mixture in your mani. Great outcome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.