Friday, 28 November 2014

Nail Arcade star stud review


Today I have a long overdue review which I have been meaning to do since October - apologies to the lovely Rachel of The Nail Arcade regarding this.  Rachel has an Etsy store called The Nail Arcade, she sent me a few items to review and I will be getting the others up over the next few days.  Today I have neon studs in star design .  The neon studs are also available as dots, they are available in an assorted colour combo bag of 50 for just 95p! Bargain price.


I used Nails Inc Noho on the nails with the studs.  I love the contrast of black textured polish and neon studs.  The two stamped nails were a splodged base of Barry M Gellys over white, I stamped with a Pueen plate and black Konad polish. The top coat is INM Out the Door.



I previously used the studs in an earlier design (which I scrapped as being awful and un-blog-worthy) but in that design I used top coat with the studs. I didn't experience any streaking from the bright colours. The stars are slightly curved and I had no problem with them lying flat on my nails. If you have extremely curved nails you may find they won't lie so flat.

I really like these as an alternative to the square and round studs I often use!

The studs were provided for review, all other items were purchased by me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Oh flip, I love this! Those stamped nails are SO cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.