Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Smitten BiFrost Swatches and review


BiFrost, my perfect blue holo! The holy grail quest is over!




Pictures are two coats of BiFrost topcoated with Duri Brush N Go.

What can I say?  Another buttery smooth, easy to apply, none staining holo from Smitten.  Loved this.  I wore it for two days then added some glitter.




The holo in BiFrost is quite shy in diffused light, but will sparkle and shine under more intense lights.  Application was good, very little clean up and no skin staining whilst cleaning up.  Love the colour, not too green toned, but just a hint.  Wear time was very good.

I bought this from a UK friend, I have also purchased directly from Noelie at Smitten, shipping took around a week and a half.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.