Sunday, 16 November 2014

Smitten Cauldron Bubble


I recently admitted to being Smitten by Smitten, today's post features Cauldron Bubble from the Halloween release.  I totally loved this deep inky polish with scattered holo.  Didn't realise this first picture was blurry when I deleted the others from the camera :/

Photos below are in indirect lightbox then with light shining straight onto the nails.  The direct light really brings the holo to life.









This polish applied smoothly and wore pretty well, although the polish on the corner chipped off my middle finger nail, followed shortly by the corner disappearing - bad times.

I purchased this direct from Smitten, shipping from the US took just over a week. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.