Sunday, 2 November 2014

Smitten Polish I Never Drink... Wine swatches and review


I have a confession to make... I am now Smitten with Smitten!


I got my first Smitten from a group buy on Facebook, it was Out of the Darkness, the charity donation polish in memory of Robin Williams.  As soon as I tried OotD, I knew I wanted more so I contacted a trusty nail addict to see if she had any she would consider selling to me, sure enough she came through amazingly!

I Never Drink... Wine applied smoothly, with full coverage in two coats.  The holo is quite shy in the soft light of the light box, but under any other light it glitters and dances.


The pigment is a deep rich, burgundy red, yet there was no cuticle staining during clean up (or removal!)


The photos are with top coat.  Off hand, I can't remember if I used Duri Brush n Go or Rica Glossy Glam.



I wore this polish for three days before removing it.  I had some slight chipping on my index finger after three days, but apart from that, the rest still looked great.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.