Saturday, 13 December 2014

Bold Animal Print Skittlette

Today's post features a really simple mani which was so quick and easy to do!

 




 This started out as an orange thumb and ring fingernail, black index and little fingernails and a white middle fingernail.  I actually did the white first, added Seche, then did the rest, adding the studs and the leopard design with a dotting tool.  Once this was done the white was ready for me to use striping tape and add a colour block, perhaps I should have done a wider part of the nail black looking at this.  I added a gold stripe and leopard prints to my ring finger, cleaned up and topcoated with INM Out the Door.  In my previous review I mentioned how well this kept my black creme finish, these are the nails I was thinking off!  The black stayed glossy and perfect.



I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and A Roll in the Hague plus Wet N Wild Black Creme.  The studs are from Born Pretty Store (previously sent for review.) I didn't have any black studs so I had to make one, so before I started this mani I used my black striper to paint over a green stud and left it to dry whilst I was removing my old polish and painting my base colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely and bold combination of colours and prints. I'll have a go a skittle manicure but probably not with this combination!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.