Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Bright Skittlette inspired by Winter Hyacinth


This mani was inspired by the colours in my bottle of Femme Fatale Winter Hyacinth, the pink is a bit different but it was a nice bold colour combo and I loved wearing this!


I used two textured polishes and three creme polishes.  My textures are Kiko 452 and Barry M Lady.  The cremes are OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and Can't Find My Czechbook plus Barry M Pink Punch.  I think the pinks have come out a bit inaccurate colour wise on the photos, but I am no good at adjusting colours.  I used the last of my zig zag stencils from NailStickrs in this mani, but took advantage of She Sells Sea Shells having a black Friday deal on vinyls to get some more!




This mani feels so summery and bright, who cares that it's winter and the day I wore this it was foggy all day and dark by 3.30pm.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, fun and bright combo for this dreary weather!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.