Thursday, 25 December 2014

Christmas Jumpers


Firstly, a quick MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Thanks to each and everyone of you for reading and following. Today's post features my snowflake nails which reminded me of Christmas jumpers so I am posting them today.

Rubbish phone photos as I didn't have time to set up the camera.



I used two coats of Girly Bits Blue EydEyed Beer Drinking Music Lovin Lawyer. I think I got the name right, off hand. I added some snowflake and square snowy stickers which were part of a fab birthday gift from my cousin, then dotted in the gaps with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I top coated with INM Out the Door.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hope you are all having a fantastic day - with lots of polishy presents!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.