Monday, 1 December 2014

Favourite Colours - Teal, Blue, Black and White skittle combo


Today I have a bright skittlette which involvest most favourite of colours: real, mid blue, black and white.


Don't be fooled by the simplicity of these, they weren't quick and easy (as they should have been!) I wanted vertical stripes on my ring finger but buggered them up three times before changing to dots over black. All in all I think I was trying for an hour before I gave up!


I used Nails Inc Noho (black texture) Beauty UK's in Printworks (teal texture)  Shoreditch (blue texture) and Tealed with a Kiss (teal creme) Barry M Damson (blue creme) plus OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Wet n Wild Black Creme.



I still love textures, although I thought I preferred glittery textures such as the Barry M ones, but using Noho for the first time in ages for my last post made me want to try the plain textures within this mani.

How about you, do you still like textures / did you ever like them?

The Beauty UK products were previously provided for review, all others were purchased by me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

  1. Love textures on you and this mani is gorgeous. Strangely I don't like them on me though 😔 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this mani is beautiful! I love textured polishes, too, though I do too usually prefer the glittery ones too like Barry M's Textured Glitters and OPI's Liquid Sands! Seriously loving the spots though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani it's blue and dotty just perfect hope your having a nice time off so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colour scheme is gorgeous! I really love those matte texture polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love a textured polish, they are one of my all time favourite finishes. Blue is apparently the colour of the season, so you are bang on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfect! :) They go so well together too ! I love a good teal-based mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damson is such a lovely colour, it's just so bright and in your face. (That's polish colours I love) And as always I love the dottiture, I've been practising mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dots are absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.