Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Pink and White polka dot skittlette


This mani is one I prepped for the Crumpets Nail Tarts 31 DC starting tomorrow, which I had hoped to be partaking in, however life has got in the way and I just will not have time to undertake a challenge right now.  Oddly enough my last post was pink and white with dots and studs and this one is too!


I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Barry M Pink Punch and a Kiko sugarmat (bad blogger forgot to note the number!)  I made some pink studs although my heavy handed application of my INM Out the Door makes it look like large dots.




These were subject to close inspection when I popped into the local Currys store to pick up a new toaster.  The woman on the till grabbed my hand to look at them better.

Hope you all have a safe new years eve and a happy new year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! Your dotticures are always spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.