Monday, 22 December 2014

Smitten - Peppermint Patty swatches

Today I have swatches of a polish I was given as a birthday gift, Smitten Peppermint Patty a minty green polish packed full of holo glitters.  The first photo is taken in normal light of light box, the rest are taken with a daylight lamp pointed straight at the nails.


The polish needed three coats to acheive full coverage.  Next time I wear this I will try to layer rather than apply soo many coats.  In the photo above, indirect light, it really does no justice, the twinkly amazingness of this polish is fab.


I used two coats of Duri Brush n Go top coat to get a smooth, glossy finish.


I wore this polish on my birthday (I was naughty and opened the gift early!)  I can't really comment on the wear time of this as I didn't keep it on long, I applied it on the Friday night then removed it on the Sunday after my left hand did war with the wheelie bin, at first I thought I had chipped a lot of polish off, but closer examination showed it was chip to the nail, 5mm of nail.  I also had a crack.


I removed the polish with tin foil soak off, there was micro glitter EVERYWHERE but I didn't care, I loved this polish!

I can't give much info on price or seller as this was part of the most amazing gift I have ever received, my cousin had packed a box with lots of individually wrapped items, this was the first one I opened.  There was also a gorgeous Barry M and two lovely Models Own polishes as well as other skin and hand care items. AND chocolate and a small bottle of wine! WOW!! She is the best :)

I have previously ordered Smitten polishes direct from their creator Noelie and was very happy with  the delivery time, price and of course the gorgeous polish.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.