Saturday, 14 February 2015

Lilac Hearts

Purchased by Me,   Press Sample 

I was really pleased with today's  nails, I tried something new and it worked out! Happy Valentine's day!


This was done based on a tutorial by Opal Hazlett on YouTube. I ended up combining the idea of her technique with other techniques though as I couldn't get the stamping to transfer from the stamper. I actually stamped and filled in the gaps on the stamper, then top coated the stamper. Whilst that was drying, I did a saran wrap base and used tweezers to lift the decal from the stamped and placed it on the nail which wasn't quite dry.




I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Kiko 330, Zoya Stevie and Special FX lilac foil (previously provided for review.)    I topcoated with Beauty UK Ultra Gloss (previously provided for review) and INM Out the Door.  The stamping plate was Pueen 41 and I used Konad Black polish. I used nail vinyls from She Sells Sea Shells.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute! And I just wanted to say that I wish my nails looked like yours. That's not creepy right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my nails looked like mine too, as three were threatening to break, one then got a sidewall tear and I had to get the clippers out! Ah well, they will grow back in a couple of weeks!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.