Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Ozotic 505

Today I have a simple swatch of a polish I totally love.


In these photos I am wearing one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Barry M Espresso, two coats of Ozotic 505, one coat of INM Out the Door.

I love this polish and have worn it four times in a month, it always makes me feel well manicured, even when my nails were really short after breaking my index finger nail last month.

The colour shift is predominantly between teal, pink and purple, although sometime green, blue and gold peek through.  It is a lively colour shifter, sometimes I find that the colour shifts remain stubborn in some lighting, but not so 505.






Ozotic 505 is one of the duochrome shades released by Ozotic an rereleased in a final issue a couple of years ago.  I didn't buy it back then, I got 503 instead, so I was delighted when I spotted this on Facebook in a nail polish sales page.  Before Ozotic were discontinued I always thought they seemed pretty expensive so didn't buy many, but then since they were discontinued I have fallen in love with them and end up looking out for them on sales pages.  I wasn't a fan of layering back then, but shades like this make me realise how worth the effort of layering they are.

Finally here is a bonus iffy phone shot of my  Cinderella hand taken in cloudy daylight, the shift was amazing even on the overcast morning.


Do you have any Ozotics?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. I have Ozotic 506 (Reef). It's very similar except it's blue and purple mainly (and definitely no green in sight!!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.