Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Pastel Leopard Skittlette


Today's nails are inspired by many of the animal print skittles from IG, I can't really say it is inspired by one person as this type of mani is often in my feed.



I used China Glaze Foie Gras, Sally Hansen Sgt Preppy, Layla Soft Touch Silver and Layla Mercury Twilight.  I topcoated the leopards firstly with Beauty UK Ultra Gloss (previously provided for review) as it's a great none dragging top coat and then top coated all nails with INM Out the Door for it's dry time.  The silver studs were from eBay, 2mm silver studs.




The Layla holo is pretty hidden in these pics, I layered it over the soft touch to build coverage, then used just the soft touch for my base on my middle finger and the centre of the spots on my thumb.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.