Saturday, 7 February 2015

Teal, Black and White Leopards


Today I have the first "proper" photos I have taken for a few weeks.  I love my HTC 'droid but the camera on it is never going to put my DSLR to shame....


Over the last month or so, I have started to use Barry M Matte Espresso as my black of choice, I have drained the last of my previous press sample bottle and now bought a new one!  Oddly enought the teal in this mani is also a matte polish, topcoated to be shiny.  I used Layla Soft Touch in Aqua Zen and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  The studs were 1.5 mm studs which I had prepped before the mani using the Layla.  I stamped with Konad black special polish and Cheeky CH2.  I can't remember which top coat I used, chances are it was either INM Out the Door or Duri Brush n Go.




I had a couple of problems with the stamp not fully transferring but filled the gaps in with a brush and some more of the stamping polish.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.