Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Black and White skittlette with neon accents.


Today I have a black and white mani, I decided to add some neon flashes but actually didn't like the neon flash in the end!


I started out with black and white gel polish as my base on a Saturday night and then on the Sunday I added normal nail polish over the top.


I used Barry M Espresso and Lady (press sample), Kiko 646 and MoYou white stamping polish.  The coral is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.  Vinyls from She Sells Sea Shells and the curved middle finger stencil was from eBay.  The studs were from Born Pretty Store (press sample) painted to match with Flip Flop Fantasy.  I top coated with Beauty UK Ultra Gloss (press sample) and then finished with INM Out the Door.  


After a day, I removed this as I wasn't loving Flip Flop Fantasy in there, I wished I'd stuck with just black and white.


This is the gel bases, the ring finger smudged off, black gel is meant to be notorious for taking ages to dry.


I love using gel polish for bases when using vinyls or stickers, knowing that I won't pull the base off along with the sticky vinyl!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.