Saturday, 23 May 2015

Blue gradient with glitter and silver accents.

Nothing to Disclose 

 I have recently managed to get some "proper" photos taken for blogging, today I am sharing one of them.  This is my favourite gradient colour combination. 







I started out with a white base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on three nails and sponged on a gradient to transition between MBSW, China Glaze For Audrey and OPI No Room for the Blues.  The gradient was topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust and then two 1.5mm studs from She Sells Sea Shells finished off those nails.  The two chevron nails started out with a base of a-england Encore Margot, the once dry I used She Sells Sea Shells chevron vinyls and sponged the gradient over.  My top coat was INM Out the Door.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.