Wednesday, 10 June 2015

SpaRitual Nurture swatches and how I wore it.


SpaRitual have created another fab collection, the symer Gathering collection includes this amazing hot rasperry neon creme, Nuture.

 My photos are not colour accurate, I tried three cameras but none of them would capture the hot raspberry pinkness of this shade, instead it looks quite a muted strawberry.

The product photo SpaRitual's website is much better.


In these photos I have on two coats of Nuture with topcoat.

The inspriation behind Gather collection is summer nights, gathering friends and family together around a table of food, fresh fruits vegetables and herbs, colour inspirations of bright grapefruit, yellow pepper, red chillies and rich raspberry cremes.  The collection is made up of six polishes both creme and shimmer finishes.  Nurture is a neon creme.



As with all SpaRitual polishes, the brush meant the application was easy.  The rubber grip gives great control.  The polish goes on evenly and covers fully in two coats.  This particular shade is also very densely pigmented, but didn't stain my nails - although when I removed it I did need to do a second removal from my skin as I managed to get staining onto my skin at that point!


I think this shade would work well with a summer tan - alas I have glow in the dark, very pale skin and will never get a tan!  I think that this colour would also make a fab pedi colour, I think I may have to try it out (don't worry I will never post feet pictures!)


I wondered if making the polish matte would help the camera to deal better with the brightness of this shade, so I added a top coat.  Alas, still no, but it looks a lovely colour when matte (both on my strawberry pictures and in real life.)


This blurry phone picture almost managed to capture the hot pink.


And finally, how I wore it.  I paired the hot pink with a pinky nude and black.  The cream shade is SpaRitual Symmetry (previously provided for review) and the black combines Barry M Espresso layered with butterLONDON The Black Knight.  This last photo was taken on a different camera and STILL I struggled to get the colour!


SpaRitual polishes are vegan society approved, great quality and last really well.  They have some other fun neons in their older collections too - wearing this polish really made me reach for neons as a result!  I have had neon nails for the last week or so!  There are core colours in the Signature Collection plus additional seasonal releases.  You can buy the polishes from SpaRitual.co.uk, full size 15ml polishes retail at £9.75, mini 5ml bottles start at £5.99 and the sale section has some fab bargains starting at £5.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the nail art at the end. It's so mind boggling how cameras and neons don't mix. It looks like a whole different polish on your camera phone and on their site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neons are a real tester for either camera skils or Photoshop skills. My skin always looks odd if I try to tweak the photo colour levels!

      Delete
  2. I like the little flower you did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.