Friday, 18 September 2015

China Glaze Foie Gras, my favourite autumn shade

Nothing to Disclose   Crappy Phone Pictures!

Today's post is just a simple swatch post of my favourite autumn-y shade, Foie Gras by China Glaze.


Hubs was recently in hospital when I did this quick plain mani.  It wore really well for three days, then it started to chip a little.


The rich deep milky chocolate shade is a perfect autumn colour.


This was one coat of OPI Nail Envy, two coats of Foie Gras and top coated with INM Out the Door.

Foie Gras was from the 2012 Hunger Games collection and can still be found online, I did a quick check and saw it on both Amazon and Nail Polish Direct.

What is your favourite autumn colour?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.