Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas Ends Up On Snapchat swatches and comparison.


Today I am posting a swatch and comparison post.  Unfortunately this polish is retired - it was only available for pre-orders 28th August to 31st August.  It may still be something to look out for on nail sales pages, but it can no longer be purchased directly.

This lilac holo is gorgeous!  A normal holo base with larger holo chunks throughout.  I should have filmed a video of this in motion!


This is two coats with a top coat.




My usual lighbox lighting doesn't capture holo very well, the light is too diffused.  I moved a lamp to point directly at my hand and this shows up the holo.  The colours aren't so accurate here as I didn't adjust the camera settings.


I recently posted a review of CbL PDQ topcoat, if you read that post you may be wondering how WHIVEUOS compares to the Glam Polish I used in that mani.  In the bottles they looked pretty close.

Below I have two coats of Glam Polish Whirlwind on my middle and ring fingers.  The rest have What Happens In Vegas...


And below is a directly lit photo.


They are close, but not dupes.  I thnk I am leaning more to the Girly Bits for it's pinker hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.