Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Neon Textures


These are some rubbish phone photos I took a while ago, I was wearing this the day hubby had an MRI scan so I can roughly pinpoint the date to being in June (!)


I wore black matte polish with a top coat - my black of choice recently has been the matte Barry M Espresso with a top coat.  The gradient colours were China Glaze SunKissed, piCture pOlish Fake Tan and the pink is a limited edition Barry M from Boots a couple of summers ago.  I did these before I got sent the Mod Lacquer Neons for review, otherwise the orange and pink would have been those ones, much brighter!  The textured dots were Nails Inc Noho.



This was right in the middle of my hands falling apart because of the allergies I had with gel polishes, my fingers were realllllllly sore around this time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.