Saturday, 5 September 2015

Periwinkle and Cream


These photos are some I took ages ago on my phone.  Based on the photo properties it tells me I wore these in June!!  I remember it being one of those rare sunny days, given we haven't really had a summer this year - good old British weather!


In this mani I used a Sanctuary polish called Wisteria which was part of a set I got in the January sales maybe two years ago.  (I always remember the name Wisteria as I associate this with Desperate Housewives!)  I paired it with SpaRitual Symmetry which is probably my most used neutral creamy pink.  The gradient is topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust.




Studs and chevron vinyls are from She Sells Sea Shells.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.