Friday, 25 September 2015

Phone spam and kitty spam


Today I'm sharing some phone spam - I am about to change my phone so may not transfer them all over!  I have a few things that have been photographed quickly and never took "proper" photos to share.

This stamping was a subtle combo and it looked great...




Then I flushed the loo and this happened....  The toilet flush is a button and I often break my thumbnail on it.


One of the few summery evenings we had I decided to sit outside and paint my nails.  I thought it may be a recipe for disaster.


But my nails turned out ok.



Then I decided I wanted icecream and bent the spoon - but my nails were fine.


Lurch loved the new patio furniture.



This mani did feature briefly in another post, but I loved the simple black and white, textures and stamping.


When I went to a baby shower, this was my colour of choice, Baker St.  She's having a boy.


Bit of houndstooth stamping with neon orange.


And finally a happy sleeping kitty, cuddled up to hubs :)



Hopefully the next time I say dodgy phone photo it will be not so dodgy and my new samsung will take a much better photo :)

2 comments:

  1. The black and white stamped nails are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink and silver is gorgeous! And so is the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.