Saturday, 12 September 2015

Wear test


More photos from June!

Jessie of Nailed It NZ hasn't been so active on her blog of late (or at least, not that Feedly has pulled for me to read) but she does regularly post videos on her You Tube account, back when I did these nails that was a newly uploaded video!  I'll share the video at the end of this post.

I followed Jessie's guide to making your nail polish last longer.  The first photo is a just done picture, note the tip of my thumb nail is slightly worn already as I must have caught it without knowing.


The next pictures are three days on.  Apart from my thumb all the rest were ok - the index finger I had caught whilst wet and it looked ok initially.  I did use that horrible ASP top coat for these though, so the wrinkling just kept coming....





I think the Isopropyl helped, but I'm sure carefully wrapping my tips on each coat may have also helped.  I did run out of the alcohol for a while, but instead I was using some individual antibacterial wipes from the first aid box as they were mainly Isopropyl and they were quick and easy to use!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.