Friday, 2 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Hobbies


Today sees the beginning of a new Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenge.  I am hoping to keep up with the fortnightly themes - once every two weeks seems much more do-able for me and my poor track record!

Today the theme is hobbies, although this may look like a "normal" Emma skittlette there are several reasons why I have done this, which I will come on to.



Alongside the obvious hobby here, taking photos of my nails and sharing them, I read a lot of nail blogs.  I often will take a screen shot of something I like for later inspiration.  This mani was a loose inspiration from the style of mani done by Cristina of The Clockwise Nail Polish.


Another way this ties in with my hobbies is the colours I used - they match my work out clothes.  Since June, I have really made the effort to work out.  On the scales I have only lost a stone, but I have gained some muscle weight and I have toned up.


Unfortunately I never got any "proper" lightbox photos of these, only the blurry ones. The corally pink is Sally Hansen Temptation, the black is Barry M Espresso topcoated, and the stamping is MoYou London Sailor 03 stamped using MoYou Nails stamping polish.  I added a black heart shaped stud. I don't actually know where I got these from.  I just know I have had them ages!

Here is what the other Crumpet's Nail Tarts have done.



4 comments:

  1. Very cute !! I like that nail blog reading is your hobby, I also try to read as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.