Monday, 5 October 2015

Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal


I think the quest for my perfect blue holo is now officially over!  Just a quick swatch post.


emslittlecorner

Base OPI Nail Envy, two coats of Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal, top coat Colors by Llarowe PDQ.  This wore for three days without any chipping.

emslittlecorner

emslittlecorner

emslittlecorner

The next photo is with the lamp pointing directly on my nails, otherwise the holo isn't seen in my lightbox.

emslittlecorner

I also shared a quick phone picture to my Facebook page.

This is the first Colors by Llarowe polish I have tried, Smooth Criminal - I love blue holos. Two coats with CbL PDQ topcoat.
Posted by Emma's Little Corner on Sunday, 20 September 2015
As my first CbL I was really impressed, think I will start to collect some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.