Friday, 13 November 2015

40 great nail art ideas - your job


Today is the theme I almost ducked out of... your job.

 

Social media policy at work dictates that I cannot really go into details of my work online.  Not that I particularly want to.  I work in a call centre environment and have been there over 10 years now.  I wanted to go for ten shades of grey to express how exciting it is, but didn't have that many shades in my stash!   The shades of grey I am referring to are entirely unrelated to fifty shades, but hey I used Lesbihonest in this manicure so imagine working on chat lines talking dirty all day hahahaha, I don't think I would last ten years.  I intended to use a different Manglaze, Fuck Off and Dye, as every once in a while I hear that phrase, so I thought it an appropriate contrast to the dull grey - but I realised I had destashed it earlier in the year, so went with Lesbihonest instead.


I used China Glaze Fairy Dust for some sparkles as the people I work with are brilliant, you often see that people who work in a call centre say it's their team who keep them going!


In this mani I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Manglaze Lesbihonest, China Glaze Fairy Dust and my greys were Sally Hansen Dorian Grey, Barry M Chai, Kiko 381, with black tips of Barry M Espresso.  The chevron vinyls were from She Sells Sea Shells.  I used HK Girl topcoat and CbL PDQ topcoat.


See the other work inspired nails below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.