Monday, 23 November 2015

I love blue polish, phone photo spam


Today is just a quick post with some phone spam - pictures I have taken recently whilst my skin has been recovering and are a bit rough.  I have been loving blue polish of late, I always love blue in fact when I had my polish in my Helmer by colour I had over a drawer full compared to half a drawer of others


This first skittlette is Modlaquer Bauhaus Blue teamed up with a-england Encore Margot, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Barry M Espresso and Kiko Cerulean Blue.  I loved the subtle scattered holo particles in the Mod, they were visible on the nail, but not so much in these photos.




My next blue skittlette was a bit messily executed, again I used Kiko Cerulean Blue and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, I also used Encore Margot, topped with another a-england, Merlin.    I stamped with a Born Pretty Stamping plate, can't remember the exact number.  It was a bit patchy on one side of the white nail and some of the studs were misbehaving, ending up with two and even three stuck together, plus annoying scattered glitter on my skin so I only took one photo.


I finally got my hands on OPI DS Glamour and have worn it twice but only taken one photo!


I have purchased a lot of blues in the hope of them quenching my DS Glamour desires. a dabbed a couple on my swatch mat for comparison.  CbL In The Navy is definitely close - maybe a shade or two darker, but it's close.



And there ends my blue spam from my phone.  I have worn a lot of blues lately, although I don't always photograph them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.