Monday, 30 November 2015

Smitten Shoe Polish

 effect
Today's polish swatches are of an oh so difficult to capture white with a pink toned opalescent and scattered holo.  I tried varying lights and as such the picure colouring varies through the post.


Shoe Polish is a Facebook group custom polish, the group voted on several images and the white shoe picture was the most popular, hence the name shoe polish.





I have worn this polish alone and layered over white.  In this post, it is two coats alone with top coat.  The polish seemed more natural like that, rather than layered over white.

This custom polish was only available for a limited time and so cannot be purchased.


1 comment:

  1. You know the look of snow that has frozen solid on top over night?
    This is what the reminds me of.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.