Monday, 2 November 2015

Smitten Something Wicked This Way Plums


I really liked Smitten Something Wicked his Way Plums when I wore it as a part of my skittle previously, so when I needed a quick mani which would last, I opted for two coats.  This post features my Cinderella hand as my usual swatching hand is still pretty rough after yet another flare up. If you are new to my blog, visit www.mentalityburns.com and you will see the story I share with so many others as to why my skin is such a mess.

Cinderella struggles to hold the bottle! She hasn't had much practice!






Here's my regular hand.  This is probably the most flattering picture I could get, but the redness and itching is pretty bad on my ring finger and middle finger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.